RE: [PanoToolsNG] Walk through into 360Panoramas

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2008
      Oh I see. I'll take a look in ie. Since I was in firefox. I apparently
      didn't see "any" of the good stuff at all.

      That's a little retarded. There could have been a browser warning at least.

      Yes, in ie, there is something to see. The walkthroughs are very nice in
      flash. It's interesting to note the video registration with the 360. I guess
      once you match focal lengths with the slr, and mounts it is not all that
      hard. And hopefully, you don't have to take care of lens distortions from
      your video camera.

      .

      On the upside of the browser issue.. Microsoft.com now supports firefox.
      They have their wga plugin available and you can continue to use the site.

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.southern-digital.com

      http://www.seeit360.net