Brent Tor Church

  • sphereworks
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      I've just added a number of images (VR and stills) to our site of Brent
      Tor Church. Is quite an odd Church being on top of a tor on the edge
      of Dartmoor - UK. Brent tor church sits at a height of 1130feet/325m
      on volcanic rock, below the granit tor are the remaining earthworks of
      what is described as an Iron Age hillfort.

      Please have a look if you've a moment and let me know what you think,
      it's quite a magical place -

      http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/iotm_may_brent.php

      Cheers,

      Peter