Re: slashdotted!

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Yuval Levy <yahoo06@...> wrote:

      > not the first time - and hopefully not the last one either.
      > congratulations Marco
      >
      > Now: <http://tech.slashdot.org/tech/08/05/05/1240226.shtml>
      >
      > Three years ago: <http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/05/23/1653234>

      We survived before and this one should not be a problem as it is not on a panorama.

      We had many diggs and slashdots more

      Panoramas.dk first slashdot februar 2005
      http://science.slashdot.org/science/05/02/09/0056224.shtml?tid=160&tid=1

      Diggs:
      http://digg.com/search?
      s=panoramas.dk&submit=Search§ion=all&type=url&area=promoted&sort=score

      VRmag Diggs
      http://digg.com/search?
      s=vrway.com&submit=Search§ion=all&type=url&area=promoted&sort=score

      They usually produce from 20.000 to 70.000 hits but unfortunately this kind of nerd
      visitors are not very interesting. They do not see anything else than the link they are linked
      to and the comments especially at digg are often not very intelligent.

      In addition they have some stupid ideas that they are the big ones and that no site can
      survive them, So they start stealing movies and upload them to some file sharing sites,

      I prefer visitors from other sources.