Handheld From the Back of an Elephant

  • Roger Berry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      What happened to the good old days when you just jumped on your
      elephant and did some handheld nighttime shots as the city is burning?

      For this shot I just held the camera out in front of me and turned it
      around taking 4 shots while on the back of an elephant. In the photo
      you can see my 70-200mm lens with my 17 foot telescoping pole above it
      tucked under my belt. When I need my hands free I often carry my pole
      this way.
      http://www.indiavrtours.com/jaipur/elephant_fire4.html

      Roger Berry