Re: Newbie Question

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 16 , May 5, 2008
      i have an old white panosaurus. yes it works fine. no i don't use it much.

      i even used it with 5d / 70-200mm 2.8. i had a new vertical arm fabricated
      (a taller one) did a few hundred shots gigapixel at 70mm, it worked ok :)

      not a graceful solution, but it works. and no, i wouldn't do the same thing
      with a 1/8 exposure, or something like that.

      jeffrey

      --

      Jeffrey Martin
      Terronska 49, 160 00 Prague 6, Czech Republic

      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

      www.prague360.com / www.vrlog.net / www.jeffrey-martin.com

    • pau valiente
      Message 2 of 16 , May 5, 2008
        I also have a panosaurus and works well for me with a 350D and peleng
        lens or the 10-22 also.
        Anyway, after a year and a half using it I'm thinking on a nodalninja 3.

        pau valiente
        www.pau.cc