Announcement - New Moderator

  • Kathy Wheeler
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 5:25 PM
      Members of PanotoolsNG,

      We would like to announce that Robert Bilsland has taken up the
      vacant moderator position that was created when Mark Fink stepped
      down as moderator / board member last election.

      Robert was elected to the 2008 GA Board late last year.

      Welcome aboard Robert!

      I would also like to take this opportunity to remind list members
      that should you have any issues that concern you regarding
      PanotoolsNG, please bring it to the attention of the moderators. The
      moderator's email address is in the footer of every list message:
      Individual moderators may not always be available, which is why we
      have 7 mods and why we recommend any mod requests, especially urgent
      ones, be made to the moderator/owners email address:
      PanoToolsNG-owner@yahoogroups.com
      rather than to individuals.

      Regards,
      KathyW.