Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Best Flash Player: krpano

  • Scott Witte
    Message 1 of 65 , May 3, 2008
      Alan Pinstein wrote:
      > Where did you read that KRPano is built on Papervision? I just read a
      > long interview with him, and to me it doesn't sound like he uses
      > Papervision at all...
      Alan,

      You're right. In fact I posted my own correction the following day. I
      also encouraged / help Klaus join this forum so we can all benefit more
      directly from his input.

      Thanks for the article links. We can obviously look forward to great
      things from Klaus. The panning smoothness alone is impressive.

      --
      Scott Witte

    • Scott Witte
      Message 65 of 65 , May 3, 2008