Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Best Flash Player: krpano

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 65 , May 3, 2008
      Sometime around 3/5/08 (at 10:45 -0400) Alan Pinstein said:

      >to me it doesn't sound like he uses Papervision at all...

      That's right. The KRPano developer, "krpanocoder", posted a note here
      on this subject just a few days ago, and in that he said that "the
      viewer is not based on papervision, it's my own development".

    • Scott Witte
      Message 65 of 65 , May 3, 2008
        Alan Pinstein wrote:
        > Where did you read that KRPano is built on Papervision? I just read a
        > long interview with him, and to me it doesn't sound like he uses
        > Papervision at all...
        Alan,

        You're right. In fact I posted my own correction the following day. I
        also encouraged / help Klaus join this forum so we can all benefit more
        directly from his input.

        Thanks for the article links. We can obviously look forward to great
        things from Klaus. The panning smoothness alone is impressive.

        --
        Scott Witte