Re: Error: "-698,482 is not a valid integer value"

    Message 1 of 13 , May 2, 2008
      On Friday, May 02, 2008 at 4:36, Ken Warner wrote:

      > As do JPEG2000 and JPEG-LS -- but how do you get those formats
      > to people to view? Does Flash support PNG? And your panos
      > will be much bigger than JPEG panos -- so more time waiting
      > for download. I'm talking only about web publishing.

      Sorry, I don't understand how this is related to APP project file
      syntax errors...

      best regards

    • Ken Warner
      Message 2 of 13 , May 2, 2008
        Nothing... I think I thought you were talking about
        the advantages of the various file formats...

        Message 3 of 13 , May 2, 2008
          On Friday, May 02, 2008 at 9:37, Ken Warner wrote:

          > Nothing... I think I thought you were talking about
          > the advantages of the various file formats...

          No, not in this thread. Coincidentally I was talking about file
          formats, but in the hugin group, in a thread about PNG 16 bit ;-)

          best regards
        • Ken Warner
          Message 4 of 13 , May 2, 2008
            I probably did something wrong -- sorry.