Re: Error: "-698,482 is not a valid integer value"

    Message 1 of 13 , May 2, 2008
      On Friday, May 02, 2008 at 11:01, marlanit wrote:

      > Would be nice, too, to have micropositioning: in this regard I tried
      > importing in Hugin, but its micropositioning doesn't work
      > always...waiting for micropositioning in PTGui... :-)

      In my experience fisheye images generally don't fit good enough for
      micropositioning. May be it's interesting for flat or cylindrical
      multirows or larger sphericals shot with rectilinear lenses...

      best regards
      Message 2 of 13 , May 2, 2008
        On Friday, May 02, 2008 at 4:36, Ken Warner wrote:

        > As do JPEG2000 and JPEG-LS -- but how do you get those formats
        > to people to view? Does Flash support PNG? And your panos
        > will be much bigger than JPEG panos -- so more time waiting
        > for download. I'm talking only about web publishing.

        Sorry, I don't understand how this is related to APP project file
        syntax errors...

        best regards

      • Ken Warner
        Message 3 of 13 , May 2, 2008
          Nothing... I think I thought you were talking about
          the advantages of the various file formats...

          Message 4 of 13 , May 2, 2008
            On Friday, May 02, 2008 at 9:37, Ken Warner wrote:

            > Nothing... I think I thought you were talking about
            > the advantages of the various file formats...

            No, not in this thread. Coincidentally I was talking about file
            formats, but in the hugin group, in a thread about PNG 16 bit ;-)

            best regards
          • Ken Warner
            Message 5 of 13 , May 2, 2008
              I probably did something wrong -- sorry.