Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Error: "-698,482 is not a valid integer value"

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 13 , May 2, 2008
      As do JPEG2000 and JPEG-LS -- but how do you get those formats
      to people to view? Does Flash support PNG? And your panos
      will be much bigger than JPEG panos -- so more time waiting
      for download. I'm talking only about web publishing.

      Message 2 of 13 , May 2, 2008
        On Friday, May 02, 2008 at 11:01, marlanit wrote:

        > Would be nice, too, to have micropositioning: in this regard I tried
        > importing in Hugin, but its micropositioning doesn't work
        > always...waiting for micropositioning in PTGui... :-)

        In my experience fisheye images generally don't fit good enough for
        micropositioning. May be it's interesting for flat or cylindrical
        multirows or larger sphericals shot with rectilinear lenses...

        best regards
        Message 3 of 13 , May 2, 2008
          On Friday, May 02, 2008 at 4:36, Ken Warner wrote:

          > As do JPEG2000 and JPEG-LS -- but how do you get those formats
          > to people to view? Does Flash support PNG? And your panos
          > will be much bigger than JPEG panos -- so more time waiting
          > for download. I'm talking only about web publishing.

          Sorry, I don't understand how this is related to APP project file
          syntax errors...

          best regards

        • Ken Warner
          Message 4 of 13 , May 2, 2008
            Nothing... I think I thought you were talking about
            the advantages of the various file formats...

            Message 5 of 13 , May 2, 2008
              On Friday, May 02, 2008 at 9:37, Ken Warner wrote:

              > Nothing... I think I thought you were talking about
              > the advantages of the various file formats...

              No, not in this thread. Coincidentally I was talking about file
              formats, but in the hugin group, in a thread about PNG 16 bit ;-)

              best regards
            • Ken Warner
              Message 6 of 13 , May 2, 2008
                I probably did something wrong -- sorry.