Re: Error: "-698,482 is not a valid integer value"

  • marlanit
    Message 1 of 13 , May 2, 2008

      > On Thursday, May 01, 2008 at 23:26, marlanit wrote:
      >
      > > ...fortunately I can reset all the remaining stuff directly in PTGui.
      >
      > Yes, of course. But what is the point of using Autopano then?

      Just CP generetion. APP has a quick and nice procedure to do that
      manually, selecting areas of interest, plus the SIFT.

      Would be nice, too, to have micropositioning: in this regard I tried
      importing in Hugin, but its micropositioning doesn't work
      always...waiting for micropositioning in PTGui... :-)

      > More on the script and project file syntax in
      > http://wiki.panotools.org/PTStitcher#Example_Script

      I was looking for something like that in google...Thanks

      > best regards
      > Erik Krause
      > http://www.erik-krause.de

      Best Regards,
      Marco
    • Ken Warner
      Message 2 of 13 , May 2, 2008
        As do JPEG2000 and JPEG-LS -- but how do you get those formats
        to people to view? Does Flash support PNG? And your panos
        will be much bigger than JPEG panos -- so more time waiting
        for download. I'm talking only about web publishing.

        Message 3 of 13 , May 2, 2008
          On Friday, May 02, 2008 at 11:01, marlanit wrote:

          > Would be nice, too, to have micropositioning: in this regard I tried
          > importing in Hugin, but its micropositioning doesn't work
          > always...waiting for micropositioning in PTGui... :-)

          In my experience fisheye images generally don't fit good enough for
          micropositioning. May be it's interesting for flat or cylindrical
          multirows or larger sphericals shot with rectilinear lenses...

          best regards
          Message 4 of 13 , May 2, 2008
            On Friday, May 02, 2008 at 4:36, Ken Warner wrote:

            > As do JPEG2000 and JPEG-LS -- but how do you get those formats
            > to people to view? Does Flash support PNG? And your panos
            > will be much bigger than JPEG panos -- so more time waiting
            > for download. I'm talking only about web publishing.

            Sorry, I don't understand how this is related to APP project file
            syntax errors...

            best regards

          • Ken Warner
            Message 5 of 13 , May 2, 2008
              Nothing... I think I thought you were talking about
              the advantages of the various file formats...

              Message 6 of 13 , May 2, 2008
                On Friday, May 02, 2008 at 9:37, Ken Warner wrote:

                > Nothing... I think I thought you were talking about
                > the advantages of the various file formats...

                No, not in this thread. Coincidentally I was talking about file
                formats, but in the hugin group, in a thread about PNG 16 bit ;-)

                best regards
              • Ken Warner
                Message 7 of 13 , May 2, 2008
                  I probably did something wrong -- sorry.