Re: Error: "-698,482 is not a valid integer value"

    Message 1 of 13 , May 2, 2008
      On Thursday, May 01, 2008 at 23:26, marlanit wrote:

      > ...fortunately I can reset all the remaining stuff directly in PTGui.

      Yes, of course. But what is the point of using Autopano then?

      > At this point I'm a little bit curiose and hope you too :-) what
      > about the PTAssembler and Hugin Projects exported from APP.

      Same here. Since project file syntax for all of the GUIs is based on
      PTStitcher script the o-lines have wrong FoV (v-value) and wrong
      cropping in both. Only the dummy image line and the problems
      resulting from it is missing, since this is a proprietary PTGui
      addition.

      Both files use S-cropping instead of C-cropping, but the values are
      exactly the same. I don't know whether PTAssembler tolerates floating
      point cropping values. hugin simply ignores them, and it has other
      oddities reading the file.

      More on the script and project file syntax in
      http://wiki.panotools.org/PTStitcher#Example_Script

      best regards
    • marlanit
      Message 2 of 13 , May 2, 2008

        > On Thursday, May 01, 2008 at 23:26, marlanit wrote:
        >
        > > ...fortunately I can reset all the remaining stuff directly in PTGui.
        >
        > Yes, of course. But what is the point of using Autopano then?

        Just CP generetion. APP has a quick and nice procedure to do that
        manually, selecting areas of interest, plus the SIFT.

        Would be nice, too, to have micropositioning: in this regard I tried
        importing in Hugin, but its micropositioning doesn't work
        always...waiting for micropositioning in PTGui... :-)

        > More on the script and project file syntax in
        > http://wiki.panotools.org/PTStitcher#Example_Script

        I was looking for something like that in google...Thanks

        > best regards
        > Erik Krause
        > http://www.erik-krause.de

        Best Regards,
        Marco
      • Ken Warner
        Message 3 of 13 , May 2, 2008
          As do JPEG2000 and JPEG-LS -- but how do you get those formats
          to people to view? Does Flash support PNG? And your panos
          will be much bigger than JPEG panos -- so more time waiting
          for download. I'm talking only about web publishing.

          Message 4 of 13 , May 2, 2008
            On Friday, May 02, 2008 at 11:01, marlanit wrote:

            > Would be nice, too, to have micropositioning: in this regard I tried
            > importing in Hugin, but its micropositioning doesn't work
            > always...waiting for micropositioning in PTGui... :-)

            In my experience fisheye images generally don't fit good enough for
            micropositioning. May be it's interesting for flat or cylindrical
            multirows or larger sphericals shot with rectilinear lenses...

            best regards
            Message 5 of 13 , May 2, 2008
              On Friday, May 02, 2008 at 4:36, Ken Warner wrote:

              > As do JPEG2000 and JPEG-LS -- but how do you get those formats
              > to people to view? Does Flash support PNG? And your panos
              > will be much bigger than JPEG panos -- so more time waiting
              > for download. I'm talking only about web publishing.

              Sorry, I don't understand how this is related to APP project file
              syntax errors...

              best regards

            • Ken Warner
              Message 6 of 13 , May 2, 2008
                Nothing... I think I thought you were talking about
                the advantages of the various file formats...

                Message 7 of 13 , May 2, 2008
                  On Friday, May 02, 2008 at 9:37, Ken Warner wrote:

                  > Nothing... I think I thought you were talking about
                  > the advantages of the various file formats...

                  No, not in this thread. Coincidentally I was talking about file
                  formats, but in the hugin group, in a thread about PNG 16 bit ;-)

                  best regards
                • Ken Warner
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 2, 2008
                    I probably did something wrong -- sorry.