Busy Street Scene from Jaipur India

  • Roger Berry
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 11:44 PM
      Here's a busy street scene from Jaipur India at the Badi Chaupad (The
      Big Square) near The Wind Palace, which you can also see in the photo.
      We where taking one of my friends elephants to the elephant festival.
      After the festival I rode this big elephant back to the elephant house
      as the sun was setting and huge bonfires where being lit in the
      streets. That was the beginning of another festival.
      http://www.indiavrtours.com/jaipur/elephant_town4.html

      Cheers,
      Roger Berry
    • qsecofr88888
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 11:54 PM
        nice pano... they use elephants as transportation more than bufflo !

        fatchai.

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Berry" <onezebra1@...> wrote:

        > Here's a busy street scene from Jaipur India at the Badi Chaupad (The
        > Big Square) near The Wind Palace, which you can also see in the
        photo.
        > We where taking one of my friends elephants to the elephant festival.
        > After the festival I rode this big elephant back to the elephant
        house
        > as the sun was setting and huge bonfires where being lit in the
        > streets. That was the beginning of another festival.
        > http://www.indiavrtours.com/jaipur/elephant_town4.html
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Roger Berry

      • Roger Berry
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 2:12 PM
          In the places that I've been elephants are mostly used for ceremonial
          purposes, festivals, weddings and to give tourist rides. Buffalos are
          mostly used for making dairy products, milk and cheese.
          Here's an overview of Jaipur taken from the Sun Temple.
          http://www.indiavrtours.com/jaipur/sun_temple4.html

          Cheers,
          Roger Berry