Re: Error: "-698,482 is not a valid integer value"

  • marlanit
    Message 1 of 13 , May 1, 2008

      > The dummy image is marked as fisheye (f2) and has a field of view of
      > 309 degree. Since the first real image has v=0 set, this applies to
      > that image as well, althogh it is marked as rectilinear (f0). The
      > other images are rectilinear and marked for having individual lens
      > parameters but share the same FoV of 309 degree. This won't work at
      > all.

      I've seen, but...

      > After resetting all images to fullframe, 87° FoV, no individual lens
      > settings and no crop I can optimize the project and get a decent
      > result.

      ...fortunately I can reset all the remaining stuff directly in PTGui.

      At this point I'm a little bit curiose and hope you too :-) what
      about the PTAssembler and Hugin Projects exported from APP.

      I'm sending them at your email.

      > best regards
      > Erik Krause
      > http://www.erik-krause.de

      Thank you very much for the great support.

      Regards,
      Marco
      Message 2 of 13 , May 2, 2008
        On Thursday, May 01, 2008 at 23:26, marlanit wrote:

        > ...fortunately I can reset all the remaining stuff directly in PTGui.

        Yes, of course. But what is the point of using Autopano then?

        > At this point I'm a little bit curiose and hope you too :-) what
        > about the PTAssembler and Hugin Projects exported from APP.

        Same here. Since project file syntax for all of the GUIs is based on
        PTStitcher script the o-lines have wrong FoV (v-value) and wrong
        cropping in both. Only the dummy image line and the problems
        resulting from it is missing, since this is a proprietary PTGui
        addition.

        Both files use S-cropping instead of C-cropping, but the values are
        exactly the same. I don't know whether PTAssembler tolerates floating
        point cropping values. hugin simply ignores them, and it has other
        oddities reading the file.

        More on the script and project file syntax in
        http://wiki.panotools.org/PTStitcher#Example_Script

        best regards
      • marlanit
        Message 3 of 13 , May 2, 2008

          > On Thursday, May 01, 2008 at 23:26, marlanit wrote:
          >
          > > ...fortunately I can reset all the remaining stuff directly in PTGui.
          >
          > Yes, of course. But what is the point of using Autopano then?

          Just CP generetion. APP has a quick and nice procedure to do that
          manually, selecting areas of interest, plus the SIFT.

          Would be nice, too, to have micropositioning: in this regard I tried
          importing in Hugin, but its micropositioning doesn't work
          always...waiting for micropositioning in PTGui... :-)

          > More on the script and project file syntax in
          > http://wiki.panotools.org/PTStitcher#Example_Script

          I was looking for something like that in google...Thanks

          > best regards
          > Erik Krause
          > http://www.erik-krause.de

          Best Regards,
          Marco
        • Ken Warner
          Message 4 of 13 , May 2, 2008
            As do JPEG2000 and JPEG-LS -- but how do you get those formats
            to people to view? Does Flash support PNG? And your panos
            will be much bigger than JPEG panos -- so more time waiting
            for download. I'm talking only about web publishing.

            Message 5 of 13 , May 2, 2008
              On Friday, May 02, 2008 at 11:01, marlanit wrote:

              > Would be nice, too, to have micropositioning: in this regard I tried
              > importing in Hugin, but its micropositioning doesn't work
              > always...waiting for micropositioning in PTGui... :-)

              In my experience fisheye images generally don't fit good enough for
              micropositioning. May be it's interesting for flat or cylindrical
              multirows or larger sphericals shot with rectilinear lenses...

              best regards
              Message 6 of 13 , May 2, 2008
                On Friday, May 02, 2008 at 4:36, Ken Warner wrote:

                > As do JPEG2000 and JPEG-LS -- but how do you get those formats
                > to people to view? Does Flash support PNG? And your panos
                > will be much bigger than JPEG panos -- so more time waiting
                > for download. I'm talking only about web publishing.

                Sorry, I don't understand how this is related to APP project file
                syntax errors...

                best regards

              • Ken Warner
                Message 7 of 13 , May 2, 2008
                  Nothing... I think I thought you were talking about
                  the advantages of the various file formats...

                  Message 8 of 13 , May 2, 2008
                    On Friday, May 02, 2008 at 9:37, Ken Warner wrote:

                    > Nothing... I think I thought you were talking about
                    > the advantages of the various file formats...

                    No, not in this thread. Coincidentally I was talking about file
                    formats, but in the hugin group, in a thread about PNG 16 bit ;-)

                    best regards
                  • Ken Warner
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 2, 2008
                      I probably did something wrong -- sorry.