Re: [PanoToolsNG] Online fisheye projection

  • Bruno Postle
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      On Thu 01-May-2008 at 21:53 +0200, Mediapole - Pascal Germain wrote:

      >I think PanoTools can do what I'm trying to : convert a Fisheye image
      >taken with a camera to a classic 4/3 image.
      >
      >Fisheye image at http://www.cyber-immo.net/engine/fisheye/fisheye.jpg
      >Resulting projection at
      >http://www.cyber-immo.net/engine/fisheye/projection.jpg

      Ok that image has been converted to equirectangular, but this can be
      done too.

      >I'd like it to be done online, on an Apache server, using php, calling
      >PanoTools in command line mode. I would be glad to know if it's possible
      >to do it that way, and, if so, some guidelines would be a lot appreciated.

      There is no php interface to panotools, so you will need to do this
      using panotools command-line tools, probably PTmender - This will
      need to be run by the php script using exec() or system(), or by
      some other process on the server such as cron.

      --
      Bruno