Real aerial panorama - my 1st serious one

  • Martin Hrdlicka
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 1:07 PM
      Hello, today I attempted to make my first aerial panorama.
      It has a lot parallax errors and weather was not good as well.
      Hey, excuse the saturation. I had heavy hand during Photoshop
      postproduction.. :-))
      Marty

      http://www.panorama360.cz/helinew

      PS:I am the man with black jacket.
    • erik leeman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 1:51 PM
        That's bloody brilliant!
        I hope you can find a way to control that heli accurately enough to
        keep it in exactly the same position for all the shots. With even the
        slightest bit of wind that must be very very difficult!

        Regards,

        erik leeman

        (www.erikleeman.com)

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Hrdlicka"