Re: photoshop

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 12:11 PM
      On Thursday, May 01, 2008 at 18:52, marcomarilyn wrote:

      > In creating HDR panos, I use photoshop to adjust brightness, shadows
      > and so on. In order to tone down brightness in windows, I use the
      > lasso tool to highlight windows and then adjust from there. This is a
      > tedious and frustrating process. Does anyone know of and easier way to
      > do this?

      Use a decent tone mapper. For an overview of some available programs
      see http://wiki.panotools.org/HDR_Software_overview
      Most of this programs work outside photoshop. Only FDRTools and
      Photomatix provide a photoshop plugin, but currently the stand alone
      programs are more up to date.

      Or avoid HDR totally and use enfuse or tufuse, which usually gives
      far better looking results from bracketed series:
      http://wiki.panotools.org/Enfuse

      best regards