photoshop

  • marcomarilyn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      In creating HDR panos, I use photoshop to adjust brightness, shadows
      and so on. In order to tone down brightness in windows, I use the
      lasso tool to highlight windows and then adjust from there. This is a
      tedious and frustrating process. Does anyone know of and easier way to
      do this?

      Marilyn
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2008
        On Thursday, May 01, 2008 at 18:52, marcomarilyn wrote:

        > In creating HDR panos, I use photoshop to adjust brightness, shadows
        > and so on. In order to tone down brightness in windows, I use the
        > lasso tool to highlight windows and then adjust from there. This is a
        > tedious and frustrating process. Does anyone know of and easier way to
        > do this?

        Use a decent tone mapper. For an overview of some available programs
        see http://wiki.panotools.org/HDR_Software_overview
        Most of this programs work outside photoshop. Only FDRTools and
        Photomatix provide a photoshop plugin, but currently the stand alone
        programs are more up to date.

        Or avoid HDR totally and use enfuse or tufuse, which usually gives
        far better looking results from bracketed series:
        http://wiki.panotools.org/Enfuse

        best regards