Res: AW: [PanoToolsNG] Sigma 8mm f:3.5 Fisheye with Nikon mount

  • Augusto Miranda Martins
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 3:04 PM
      Hi Pau,

      That's true, I've bought a Nikon 10.5mm from B&H and the total amount I paid was US$ 758.00 (Lens price + shipping (2 weeks delivery time)) and didn't pay any taxes at all.
      These shipping methods are called by them "Brazil Special" (takes about 45 days) and "Brazil Express" (the one I used).
      By the way, the same lens costs 789 € on the european www.pixmania.com.

      Cheers,

      Augusto Martins
      www.onzeonze.com.br