Re: Best Flash Player: krpano

  • krpanocoder
    Message 1 of 65 , Apr 30, 2008
      Hello everybody,

      I'm Klaus, the developer of the krpano viewer. As Scott already said,
      the viewer is not based on papervision, it's my own development.
      (And it's still not finished)

      So if you have any questions about it, just ask me. :-)
      Or download the free test version from my homepage and try it out by
      your own.
      There are many examples included in the download.

      Regards,
      Klaus
      --------------------
      krpano.com
    • Scott Witte
      Message 65 of 65 , May 3, 2008
        Alan Pinstein wrote:
        > Where did you read that KRPano is built on Papervision? I just read a
        > long interview with him, and to me it doesn't sound like he uses
        > Papervision at all...
        Alan,

        You're right. In fact I posted my own correction the following day. I
        also encouraged / help Klaus join this forum so we can all benefit more
        directly from his input.

        Thanks for the article links. We can obviously look forward to great
        things from Klaus. The panning smoothness alone is impressive.

        --
        Scott Witte