Some panoramas from Vienna

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2008
      Just in case you're keen of - ahem - "new" panoramas and you missed
      them till now:
      The images are actually an excerpt of my panoramas shot 2007 during a
      visit of Jeffrey Martin and Stefan Grgic in Vienna to to fill the
      http://vienna.360cities.net with some initial content.

      During my design refresh of http://austria-360.at , i have added some of
      those images.
      You can see a listing of the new panoramas here:
      http://thepanoramablog.blogspot.com/2008/04/austria-360-updates.html

      I noticed that Jeffrey infected me with the "shooting old tramway"-virus
      during his visit and i didn't have any tram panoramas besides of those :-)
      Don't forget to look at vienna.360cities.net if you want to see some
      tramways from inside ;-)

      Best regards
      Bernhard