Computer controller for Canon 5D

  • Roger Berry
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2008
      I recently got a small Sony Vaio tz250 laptop, changed the operating
      system over to Windows XP, and now I would like to try hooking it up
      to my Canon 5D camera for some HDR shots.
      What would be a good program for me to get with this setup?

      Thanks,
      Roger Berry
    • Hans Nyberg
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28, 2008
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Berry" <onezebra1@...> wrote:

        > I recently got a small Sony Vaio tz250 laptop, changed the operating
        > system over to Windows XP, and now I would like to try hooking it up
        > to my Canon 5D camera for some HDR shots.
        > What would be a good program for me to get with this setup?

        DSLR Remote Pro
        http://www.breezesys.com/DSLRRemotePro/index.htm

        Hans
      • ptgroup
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 28, 2008
          Is there no EOS Utitly ??
          This controls my 40D, like PsRemote but a little better.
          ciao
          mike
          www.360de.de
          ----------------------------------

          -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
          I recently got a small Sony Vaio tz250 laptop, changed the operating
          system over to Windows XP, and now I would like to try hooking it up
          to my Canon 5D camera for some HDR shots.
          What would be a good program for me to get with this setup?

          Thanks,
          Roger Berry

          Checked by AVG.
          15:51

        • Briar
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 28, 2008
            Use the Canon utilities program.that is what I do. Firing from the laptop
            avoids camera shake and lets me view the image rather than squinting at the
            camera screen

            Briar Bentley,

            Agender Northland.

            316 Springfield Road.

            R D 8 Whangarei

            09-432-2092

            0274-904-553

            briar_bentley@...

            I recently got a small Sony Vaio tz250 laptop, changed the operating
            system over to Windows XP, and now I would like to try hooking it up
            to my Canon 5D camera for some HDR shots.
            What would be a good program for me to get with this setup?

            Thanks,
            Roger Berry

            http://www.eset.com

          • Carel
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 29, 2008
              briarbentley wrote:

              > Use the Canon utilities program.that is what I do.

              But that does not allow you to bracket more than 3 shots. DSLR remote pro
              works well for me, in combination with an XP mini tablet (Raon Vega).

              Carel Struycken