Best Flash Player

  • maston67
    Message 1 of 65 , Apr 26, 2008
      Hi guys.

      Havent been here for a while. Glad to see its still going strong.

      Im looking at developing my panorama and virtual tours in flash
      (currently use ptviewer)

      I need:

      - user defineable hotspots.

      - a progress loading screen when an image is loading.

      - customisable control panel

      - customisable splash screen

      - a full-screen option

      Done a bit of research and it seems that this is the best

      http://flashpanoramas.com/player/

      Am I right?

      Cheers

      Masten
    • Scott Witte
      Message 65 of 65 , May 3, 2008
        Alan Pinstein wrote:
        > Where did you read that KRPano is built on Papervision? I just read a
        > long interview with him, and to me it doesn't sound like he uses
        > Papervision at all...
        Alan,

        You're right. In fact I posted my own correction the following day. I
        also encouraged / help Klaus join this forum so we can all benefit more
        directly from his input.

        Thanks for the article links. We can obviously look forward to great
        things from Klaus. The panning smoothness alone is impressive.

        --
        Scott Witte