RE: [PanoToolsNG] VR from the Cloisters in NYC

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 23, 2008
      >On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 21:50:02 +0900, Mark D. Fink
      ><markdfink@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Roger,
      >>
      >> I'm glad you enjoyed the VR. The Cloisters are an interesting spot at the
      >> northern end of Manhattan. You can read more details about it here -
      >> http://www.metmuseum.org/Works_Of_Art/the_cloisters.
      >> It is a strange experience to step out of Manhattan and into this
      >> environment. It is even stranger stepping out of the Cloisters and back
      >> into
      >> Manhattan. :o)
      >
      >Thank you, Mark. Fascinating. I will definitely visit this museum when I am
      >soon...
      >
      >Roger W.
      >

      >--
      >Work: www.adex-japan.com
      >Play: www.usefilm.com/member/roger

      If/when you are in New York, let me know. I'm only 1½ hours north of the
      City and it would be great to meet you. The same goes for anyone on this
      list who is planning a visit to NYC. I spend too much of my time shooting in
      a vacuum, so I really appreciate meeting fellow photographers.

      Mark
      www.nyc.360cities.net
      www.pinnacle-vr.com
      www.northernlight.net