GigaPanBot the next generation of motorized pan head

  • pepoloe
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2008
      Hi all,
      I have finished the development of the GigaPanBot and made the first
      gigapixel panoramas last week.
      Details are available on my page: http://www.gigapanbot.com/

      Have fun, ET
    • Philip Warner
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23, 2008
        I was just looking at it yesterday and it looks good. Now you can
        start having fun taking pictures!

        Phil
      • Daniel Reetz
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 23, 2008
          > Hi all,
          > I have finished the development of the GigaPanBot and made the first
          > gigapixel panoramas last week.
          > Details are available on my page: http://www.gigapanbot.com/

          Very nice engineering effort. Are the stepper motor gearboxes custom,
          or an off-the-shelf part?
          DR

          > Have fun, ET

        • pepoloe
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 24, 2008
            Hi Daniel, the gearboxes are custom made, like almost everything on
            the GigaPanBot.

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Reetz" <danreetz@...> wrote:

            > > Hi all,
            > > I have finished the development of the GigaPanBot and made the first
            > > gigapixel panoramas last week.
            > > Details are available on my page: http://www.gigapanbot.com/
            >
            > Very nice engineering effort. Are the stepper motor gearboxes custom,
            > or an off-the-shelf part?
            > DR
            >

            > > Have fun, ET

          • Milo
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 30, 2009
              Wow.Is it for sale?
            • Fernando Costa Pinto
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 31, 2009
                very nice ..it has Willy Kaemena face...can it be ?