Re: New Panedia Sites

  • Aaron Spence
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2008
      Thanks Flemming,

      We're pushing the envelope on what can be done reliably in a web
      browser by running large flash pano with dynamic hotspots interacting
      with the Google map via javascript etc....I thought it was working OK
      in IE6 but obviously there are still some problems. We'll keep
      working on it...but we may reach a point where we declare the project
      IE6 unsafe, as there is only so much time you can put into a 1.5yr old
      browser before you're throwing money away :)

      BTW: what OS are you running IE6 on? Might help us track down the
      problem.

      Thanks again, Aaron.
      http://panedia.com