Re: Cubic Convertors and your favorite publishing tools....

  • steven_mcq
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2008
      One solution that provides vast additional functionality is the
      Photoshop plug-in, Flexify2, $35.
      http://www.flamingpear.com/flexify.html

      You can apply Flexify2 to your equirectangular images, then click a
      dedicated button for cubic faces output, thus created six separate and
      numbered cubic faces in Photoshop format. Start with very large equi's
      for best results.

      Flexify2 works with the latest version of Irfanview, as well as any
      other image editor that accepts Photoshop plug-ins.

      SMcQ