Re: Telegraph.co.uk action panos

  • Nelson Mendes
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2008
      Keith, Thanks for your insight on this matter. It really puzzled me when I
      first saw the panos. I get so many issues on this matter that this was
      almost unbelievable. I use an old Agnos TCPShort head and precise is not an
      adjective that would fit it right now (the click stops notches are
      completely worn out and I've to visually align the rotation every time).