Re: PTGUI - How to create final pano image from psd file?

  • hyung_vr
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2006
      Thank you John, Joost,

      I just found out that when creating panorama using PTGUI, "Blended
      and layers" option

      gives blended layers (as well as the blended panorama)
      whereas "Individual Layers" gives

      non-blended layers. I have tried only "individual layers" so far...

      Now it's solved~ Thanks again :)

      Hyung

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Joost Nieuwenhuijse <imim@...>