RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Fwd: PTGUI and the output width and height

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 8, 2008
      Interiors will be around 2.5ishmb or under at 1756 @ 65jpeg.

      Outdoor scenes can jump to triple that with all the detail in grass/leaves.

      I think anything over 5mb is excessive, unless you need that q boost or the
      scene requires it.

      If you have a zillion linked, 2mb is just about right, 1536 with jpeg 50
      sounds optimum to me.

      Jpeg levels much lower are a personal pet peeve, as they cause severe
      banding on walls and sky, whereas the rest of the panorama is tack sharp.

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.southern-digital.com

      http://www.seeit360.net