Re: [PanoToolsNG] New panoramas: the revenge

  • Guillaume Fulchiron
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2006
      From: "Nicola Graverini" <nicola@...>

      > Thanks to this NG, i've had many hints on how to 'upgrade' these panos,
      > so i'd like to thank you all!!
      > Here they are, straigtened and resized.
      >
      > http://www.sottolinea.com/internet/virtuali/piazza_grande_arezzo_qtfs.htm
      > http://www.sottolinea.com/internet/virtuali/duomo_arezzo_qtfs.htm

      Hi Nicola,
      I hope you won't mind if I played a little bit with one of your pano (the second one,
      "duomo arezzo") but I wanted to demonstrate what I said earlier about the way to level a
      panorama w/ vertical control points. Your italian architecural panos are great but suffer
      of off leveling as mentionned earlier by Sacha.
      So I created a page showing the modified pano and the .pts file. It's really an easy step
      so I encourage you to give a try w/ "Piazza grande arezzo".
      http://www.animatif.com/temp/leveling.htm

      Oh, and I use less compression factor to reduce the weight at 1,5 Mb

      Regards,

      Guillaume
    • Guillaume Fulchiron
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1, 2006
        Oups !
        By the time I send my post you already upload your modified panos.
        Well done Nicola, this is it !

        > http://www.sottolinea.com/internet/virtuali/piazza_grande_arezzo_qtfs.htm
        > http://www.sottolinea.com/internet/virtuali/duomo_arezzo_qtfs.htm

        Reagards,