Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: mirror balls

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 1, 2008
      On 4/1/2008 5:30 AM, Keith Martin's hamster got loose on the keyboard
      and typed ...:
      > Sometime around 1/4/08 (at 12:27 +0200) Luca Vascon said:
      >
      >> I've one installed in my room...
      >> good for back-peojection projects.
      >
      > Interesting. How do you use it?
      >
      > This comment prompted me to consider projecting a donut pano image
      > vertically at a ceiling-mounted mirrored dome to get the view all
      > around the walls. Now *that* could be an interesting project.

      Ummmm, dooonuts. D'oh!

      Pat Swovelin
      Cool Guy @ Large
    • pau valiente
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 10, 2008
        Very interesting indeed .... I also would like to try someday ...

        pau valiente
        www.pau.cc

        El 01/04/2008, a las 14:30, Keith Martin escribió:

        > Sometime around 1/4/08 (at 12:27 +0200) Luca Vascon said:
        >
        >> I've one installed in my room...
        >> good for back-peojection projects.
        >
        > Interesting. How do you use it?
        >
        > This comment prompted me to consider projecting a donut pano image
        > vertically at a ceiling-mounted mirrored dome to get the view all
        > around the walls. Now *that* could be an interesting project.

      • Jim Watters
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 10, 2008
          I saw this posted the other day. Panoramic movie using Christmas ball.
          http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2008/04/panoramic_video_experimen.html

          --
          Jim Watters

          jwatters @ photocreations . ca