Re: DevalVR plugin does nothing, while QuickTime correctly displays MOV pano

  • fierodeval
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi Peter, thank you for the feedback

      Do you configured your second monitor like an extension of the
      notebook? if yes, it's configured on the left or right?

      thanks!

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Sale" <yahoo_groups@...> wrote:

      > I discovered with more precision why this problem is happening. I
      have a two monitor Notebook PC, and problem only occurs when I
      > attempt to display DevalVR panos on the "2nd" monitor. Flash and
      Quicktime correctly display MOV and flash panos on either monitor,
      > while DevalVR will only display panos on my notebook's built in
      monitor. Of course my "remote" monitor is much better than the
      > monitor on my laptop, so I work around this problem by displaying
      panos on my remote monitor via QuickTime for the time being.