Re: [PanoToolsNG] A challenge to Panographers around the world

  • Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz
    Message 1 of 85 , Sep 1, 2006
      I would love to use back light but I don't see how can I do that and not
      have shadows revealing the structure, any ideas?

      Regarding the art gallery space, I am now producing QTVR files to show
      the space they have (but only will be available on about a month after
      they review the files), this can be done indoor or outdoor depending on
      the way the cubes are built.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Carlos Chegado

      Olho de Peixe Lda

      ====================================

      ====================================

      Fabio Bustamante wrote:

      > Yes, I was making mistakes here.
      >
      > A 7000x7000 pixels image would give us 55 dpi at that size, not 5,5
      > dpi. It
      > seems possible!
      >
      > Another observation: I think the cubes should receive back light, not be
      > illuminated from the inside. Maybe placing them outdoors... on an overcast
      > day the light would be perfect!
      >
      > Fabio.

    • Bruno Postle
      Message 85 of 85 , Sep 13, 2006
        On Wed 13-Sep-2006 at 11:05 +0200, Bjørn K Nilssen wrote:

        > I will hopefully be able to have a prototype made soon too. The roof will probably not be
        > flat, but pyramid-like, and there will be an internal structure inside, including a zig-
        > zag structure to hold the roof. I don't know yet if there will be a printed ceiling. Do
        > you think it would be enough to just "perspective correct" the 4 wedge shapes from a
        > single zenith square?

        Yes, just split the square zenith image into four triangles and
        stretch them to match the shape of the triangle of your pyramid
        sides. This isn't exactly correct, but it will be near enough as
        so long as your pyramid is shallow.

        --
        Bruno