selling panos online?

  • Rick Drew
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 2:32 PM
      Has anyone used third party online resellers such as
      shutterbugstorefront.com as a method of selling pano reprints? I've been
      thinking of a way to sell panos of events (plus other photos as well) and
      this seems like an interesting way of doing it. People keep asking me where
      they can purchase prints, and I hate handing out digital copies.. Or TIF
      files!

      Comments, criticisms, etc. of these online services are appreciated!

      Thanks

      Rick Drew