Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: mirror balls

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 1 8:19 AM
      Done some years ago...
      a film slide projection is always FAR better than any dlp projector image.
      You have some little problems with centering and dimensioning the things,
      however.
      spherical mirror projections needs spherical mirror in taking. I've some
      self built ones.
      Nikon f3+200mm micro.

      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 1 9:48 PM
        On 4/1/2008 5:30 AM, Keith Martin's hamster got loose on the keyboard
        and typed ...:
        > Sometime around 1/4/08 (at 12:27 +0200) Luca Vascon said:
        >
        >> I've one installed in my room...
        >> good for back-peojection projects.
        >
        > Interesting. How do you use it?
        >
        > This comment prompted me to consider projecting a donut pano image
        > vertically at a ceiling-mounted mirrored dome to get the view all
        > around the walls. Now *that* could be an interesting project.

        Ummmm, dooonuts. D'oh!

        Pat Swovelin
        Cool Guy @ Large
      • pau valiente
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 10 1:41 PM
          Very interesting indeed .... I also would like to try someday ...

          pau valiente
          www.pau.cc

          El 01/04/2008, a las 14:30, Keith Martin escribió:

          > Sometime around 1/4/08 (at 12:27 +0200) Luca Vascon said:
          >
          >> I've one installed in my room...
          >> good for back-peojection projects.
          >
          > Interesting. How do you use it?
          >
          > This comment prompted me to consider projecting a donut pano image
          > vertically at a ceiling-mounted mirrored dome to get the view all
          > around the walls. Now *that* could be an interesting project.

        • Jim Watters
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 10 2:24 PM
            I saw this posted the other day. Panoramic movie using Christmas ball.
            http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2008/04/panoramic_video_experimen.html

            --
            Jim Watters

            jwatters @ photocreations . ca