Slightly Off Topic Soliciting Advice On Real Estate Marketing Technology

  • verifone411
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 3:25 AM
      Hello all,

      The majority of my time I spend programming. (not taking pictures :-
      ( ) I have programmed a voicemail system which might be useful for
      those of you /myself who provide marketing service to the real estate
      industry so if you could, please give me your opinion on this.

      I have developed a voicemail system in which someone is given a code
      that can be redeemed to make a voicemail account live 24x7. When you
      sign up you can pick your own extension number granted it has not
      been already used, ie property id or something similar. The
      voicemail account can of course play a message, take messages,
      forward messages via email as attachments, alert you of new
      voicemails via sms and also is available via the website.
      All this stuff is not a big deal and is pretty standard...

      However... I have also added a feature in which you record your main
      message and through either the phone or the website you can make the
      message available via my website. It basically encodes the voicemail
      to mp3 and uploads it to our website which would then be available to
      be played to a visitor using a flash player from our site or could be
      embedded into the agents site. Once embedded the message could be
      updated via the phone to reflect any new information they have to add.

      This voicemail extension you would then print along with the main
      access number on the signs and flyers. Since the access numbers are
      shared it keeps the costs down pretty low.

      I could also develop the ability for accounts to be deleted and
      reused. For example if you were to purchase a voicemail box for a
      set period of time and you were done with it, you could delete it and
      create another for the remainder of the time left on the account. I
      have not programmed this function but I would like to know if there
      is a need for easy to use and update via a phone, website audio.

      I would appreciate any feedback ..

      Thank you

      KieranMullen