Re: Very nice Panoramic menu system. Cadbury's Chocolate, UK.

  • Juergen Schrader
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2008
      :) my gawd!
      that cost me another 30 minutes watching the ad remixes on youtube.
      so much fun!

      and yeah, nice menu.

      thanks for sharing
      juergen

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Stuart Milne" <stuart@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > Thought you may be interested in this. I've not seen it mentioned
      before, so I hope this isn't a repost.

      > I just discovered that Cadbury's have a sweet* menu system that
      uses some sort of flash partial pano viewer on a CG scene /w/
      integrated video. I like it, although the panoquality is low, the
      effect is very nice, especially with the video transitions.