Very nice Panoramic menu system. Cadbury's Chocolate, UK.

  • Stuart Milne
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2008
      Hi All,

      Thought you may be interested in this. I've not seen it mentioned before, so I hope this isn't a repost.

      I just discovered that Cadbury's have a sweet* menu system that uses some sort of flash partial pano viewer on a CG scene /w/ integrated video. I like it, although the panoquality is low, the effect is very nice, especially with the video transitions.

      Hope it gives some of you ideas

      http://www.aglassandahalffullproductions.com/

      Stu

      *sweet! Get it? chocolate? No? I'm wasted on you lot, wasted! <TAXI!>

    • Juergen Schrader
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2008
        :) my gawd!
        that cost me another 30 minutes watching the ad remixes on youtube.
        so much fun!

        and yeah, nice menu.

        thanks for sharing
        juergen