FREE Photoshop Express Online

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 27, 2008
      Have you guys seen this ???
      I did my login already :-)

      http://www.photoshop.com/express

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
      ------------

      + 55 21 9982 6313

      http://ayrton360.com
      http://rio.360cities.net
      http://vrfolio.com
      http://ayrton.com

    • Bernhard Vogl
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 27, 2008
        Hello Ayrton,

        Did you read the terms?
        https://www.photoshop.com/express/terms.html

        I did already:
        --snip--
        "With respect to Your Content that you submit [...], you grant Adobe a
        worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully
        sublicensable license to use, distribute, derive revenue or other
        remuneration from, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate,
        publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part)
        and to incorporate such Content into other Materials or works in any
        format or medium now known or later developed."
        --snip--

        Best regards
        Bernhard

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 27, 2008
          On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Bernhard Vogl <bvogl@...> wrote:

          > Hello Ayrton,
          >
          > Did you read the terms?
          > https://www.photoshop.com/express/terms.html

          Woooow Bernhard
          THANKS
          I did not notice that ...
          Thank you again

          AYRTON

          > I did already:
          > --snip--
          > "With respect to Your Content that you submit [...], you grant Adobe a
          > worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully
          > sublicensable license to use, distribute, derive revenue or other
          > remuneration from, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate,
          > publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part)
          > and to incorporate such Content into other Materials or works in any
          > format or medium now known or later developed."
          > --snip--
          >
          > Best regards
          > Bernhard
          >
          > AYRTON schrieb:
          > > Have you guys seen this ???
          > > I did my login already :-)
          > >
          > > http://www.photoshop.com/express

          ------------
          | A Y R |
          | T O N |
          ------------

          + 55 21 9982 6313

          http://ayrton360.com
          http://rio.360cities.net
          http://vrfolio.com
          http://ayrton.com

        • Keith Martin
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 27, 2008
            Sometime around 27/3/08 (at 18:55 +0100) Bernhard Vogl said:

            >--snip--
            >"With respect to Your Content that you submit [...], you grant Adobe a
            >worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully
            >sublicensable license to use, distribute, derive revenue or other
            >remuneration from, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate,

            [snip]

            This looks like the standard kind of legalese that covers them
            completely so someone can't drop a 'suit on them for including
            content in a publicity screengrab or other marketing material.

            But like most of this kind of legalese, it makes my skin crawl. It
            also leaves all sorts of questions hanging unanswered.

            I'll be experimenting with it, but I'm certainly not going to be
            uploading anything important.

          • Daniel Reetz
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 27, 2008
              > But like most of this kind of legalese, it makes my skin crawl. It
              > also leaves all sorts of questions hanging unanswered.

              It is rather disturbing as a business model -- "free" software, in
              exchange for the content you create with it. Someone internal must be
              making a hell of an argument that this move will be profitable.

              Personally, I do not welcome the ever-present just-around-the-corner
              suggestion of software-over-the-network, with a dumb terminal at my
              end. It's hard to imagine computers becoming less networked, but I am
              not excited to have my OS and apps on someone else's machine. I am,
              frankly, appalled by the idea of my personal work being stored and
              exploited remotely by a for-profit entity.

              FYI, social networking sites like Myspace and FaceBook have similar
              legal policies.

              DR

              > I'll be experimenting with it, but I'm certainly not going to be
              > uploading anything important.

            • Luca Vascon
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 27, 2008
                I'm as far as possible.
                I want to switch linux.
                Web 2.0 is a bubble-gum-bubble and I want to get off!!
                BACK TO FILM.

                AYRTON ha scritto:

                > Have you guys seen this ???
                > I did my login already :-)
                >
                > http://www.photoshop.com/express <http://www.photoshop.com/express>
                >
                > ------------
                > | A Y R |
                > | T O N |
                > ------------
                >
                > + 55 21 9982 6313
                >
                > http://ayrton360.com <http://ayrton360.com>
                > http://rio.360cities.net <http://rio.360cities.net>
                > http://vrfolio.com <http://vrfolio.com>
                > http://ayrton.com <http://ayrton.com>

              • AYRTON
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 27, 2008
                  On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 6:51 PM, Luca Vascon <crimsonkingit@...> wrote:

                  > I'm as far as possible.
                  > I want to switch linux.
                  > Web 2.0 is a bubble-gum-bubble and I want to get off!!

                  SORRY
                  SORRY
                  SORRY

                  I haven't read the agreement :-)I'm Sorry guys
                  I promise I won't be uploading any hotos there :-)

                  Thanks

                  AYRTON

                  > BACK TO FILM.
                  >
                  > AYRTON ha scritto:
                  > >
                  > > Have you guys seen this ???
                  > > I did my login already :-)
                  > >
                  > > http://www.photoshop.com/express <http://www.photoshop.com/express>
                  > >
                  > > ------------
                  > > | A Y R |
                  > > | T O N |
                  > > ------------
                  > >
                  > > + 55 21 9982 6313
                  > >
                  > > http://ayrton360.com <http://ayrton360.com>
                  > > http://rio.360cities.net <http://rio.360cities.net>
                  > > http://vrfolio.com <http://vrfolio.com>
                  > > http://ayrton.com <http://ayrton.com>

                  ------------
                  | A Y R |
                  | T O N |
                  ------------

                  + 55 21 9982 6313

                  http://ayrton360.com
                  http://rio.360cities.net
                  http://vrfolio.com
                  http://ayrton.com

                • Don French
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 29, 2008
                    It appears that Adobe is now working on changing the terms:

                    http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/2008/03/a_note_about_ps.html

                    --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Bernhard Vogl <bvogl@...> wrote:

                    > Hello Ayrton,
                    >
                    > Did you read the terms?
                    > https://www.photoshop.com/express/terms.html
                    >
                    > I did already:
                    > --snip--
                    > "With respect to Your Content that you submit [...], you grant Adobe a
                    > worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, and
                    fully
                    > sublicensable license to use, distribute, derive revenue or other
                    > remuneration from, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate,
                    > publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in
                    part)
                    > and to incorporate such Content into other Materials or works in any
                    > format or medium now known or later developed."
                    > --snip--
                    >
                    > Best regards
                    > Bernhard
                    >
                    > AYRTON schrieb:
                    > > Have you guys seen this ???
                    > > I did my login already :-)
                    > >
                    > > http://www.photoshop.com/express

                  • pedro_silva58
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 8, 2008
                      greetings!

                      i can't really beleive the initial terms were just a lawyer screwup as
                      adobe claimed, but the fact is that things are looking much better now!

                      https://www.photoshop.com/express/pxterms.html

                      cheers,
                      pedro