A challenge to Panographers around the world

  • Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz
    Message 1 of 85 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hello,

      I have a challenge for all of you.
      Several times was discussed on this list the possibility of building

      --

      Os melhores cumprimentos,

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Carlos Chegado

      Olho de Peixe Lda

      Rua Miguel Pais, 42 -- 1º A
      2830-356 Barreiro
      Portugal

      Tel.: (+351) 210 88 91 96
      Fax: (+351) 210 88 91 99

      mail@netlojas <mailto:mail@...>

      ====================================

      ====================================

      Call me! <skype:carloschegado?call>
      Download Skype <http://www.skype.com/go/download> e telefone-me Grátis.

    • Bruno Postle
      Message 85 of 85 , Sep 13, 2006
        On Wed 13-Sep-2006 at 11:05 +0200, Bjørn K Nilssen wrote:

        > I will hopefully be able to have a prototype made soon too. The roof will probably not be
        > flat, but pyramid-like, and there will be an internal structure inside, including a zig-
        > zag structure to hold the roof. I don't know yet if there will be a printed ceiling. Do
        > you think it would be enough to just "perspective correct" the 4 wedge shapes from a
        > single zenith square?

        Yes, just split the square zenith image into four triangles and
        stretch them to match the shape of the triangle of your pyramid
        sides. This isn't exactly correct, but it will be near enough as
        so long as your pyramid is shallow.

        --
        Bruno