Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Whos watching pictosphere?

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
      On 1 Sep 2006 at 10:37, jeffrey wrote:

      > great, the return of ipix. buy expensive software with a license to
      > make a fixed amount of photos (ok, 500 a month, probably enough)
      >
      > well i guess the real estate photographers can all celebrate now.

      Except those who live here in Norway and don't work/freelance for c360 I guess ;)
      It was strange to see how they pointed at the Norwegian c360 company as one of the main
      reasons why the program was developed. They do have a strong presence here in Norway, and
      they seem to have a high throughput, but one of the largest virtual tour producers in
      Europe?

      --
      bk@... // Bjørn Kåre Nilssen http://bknilssen.no/
      Kristiansand, Norway