Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Whos watching pictosphere?

  • Matthias Taugwalder
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1 1:44 AM
      I'm curious if real estate photographers will go back to what the know or
      make the change to high-resolution fullscreen VRs....

      Matthias

    • Bjørn K Nilssen
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1 2:01 AM
        On 1 Sep 2006 at 10:37, jeffrey wrote:

        > great, the return of ipix. buy expensive software with a license to
        > make a fixed amount of photos (ok, 500 a month, probably enough)
        >
        > well i guess the real estate photographers can all celebrate now.

        Except those who live here in Norway and don't work/freelance for c360 I guess ;)
        It was strange to see how they pointed at the Norwegian c360 company as one of the main
        reasons why the program was developed. They do have a strong presence here in Norway, and
        they seem to have a high throughput, but one of the largest virtual tour producers in
        Europe?

        --
        bk@... // Bjørn Kåre Nilssen http://bknilssen.no/
        Kristiansand, Norway