Re: Whos watching pictosphere?

  • jeffrey
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
      great, the return of ipix. buy expensive software with a license to
      make a fixed amount of photos (ok, 500 a month, probably enough)

      well i guess the real estate photographers can all celebrate now.

      Jeffrey

      -----

      Posted by: "hmmsomethingelse" hmmsomethingelse@... hmmsomethingelse
      Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:29 pm (PST)
      All to be revealed on 1st september
      http://www.pictosphere.com
    • Matthias Taugwalder
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
        I'm curious if real estate photographers will go back to what the know or
        make the change to high-resolution fullscreen VRs....

        Matthias

      • Bjørn K Nilssen
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
          On 1 Sep 2006 at 10:37, jeffrey wrote:

          > great, the return of ipix. buy expensive software with a license to
          > make a fixed amount of photos (ok, 500 a month, probably enough)
          >
          > well i guess the real estate photographers can all celebrate now.

          Except those who live here in Norway and don't work/freelance for c360 I guess ;)
          It was strange to see how they pointed at the Norwegian c360 company as one of the main
          reasons why the program was developed. They do have a strong presence here in Norway, and
          they seem to have a high throughput, but one of the largest virtual tour producers in
          Europe?

          --
          bk@... // Bjørn Kåre Nilssen http://bknilssen.no/
          Kristiansand, Norway