Re: [PanoToolsNG] 360-video from Katrina on MSNBC

  • Matthias Taugwalder
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2006
      Take also a look at their making of page... see
      http://risingfromruin.msnbc.com/2005/11/you_write_the_c.html

      What I like is the interface they have to view the panoramic videos... Is
      Microsoft now finally seeing the $$$ in panoramic photography and video?

    • johnriley
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
        Is this in some Windows-only format? I click on your link,
        then
        on the link that says "360 video tour", then the pictures at
        the
        top rotate around to where it originally was and no video.
        Am I
        just being dense? I don't see anything resembling video.
        No
        warnings that I don't have a proper plugin, etc.

        John