wedding on the beach

  • Carel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2006
      I made this panorama at a friend's wedding. It was surprisingly hard to get
      some sparkle out of those faces in the shadow, so I made a duplicate layer
      with much higher contrast and painted in just the people, while leaving the
      surroundings the original lower contrast.
      http://www.sphericalpanoramas.com/J&T_wedding.html

      Carel
      Sent from the PanoToolsNG forum at Nabble.com.
    • jook360
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2006
        Excellent, nice job! One of the reasons I started to shoot panoramas
        was seeing people panos like these.

        Jook Leung

        On Aug 31, 2006, at 8:46 PM, Carel wrote:

        > I made this panorama at a friend's wedding. It was surprisingly
        > hard to get
        > some sparkle out of those faces in the shadow, so I made a
        > duplicate layer
        > with much higher contrast and painted in just the people, while
        > leaving the
        > surroundings the original lower contrast.
        > http://www.sphericalpanoramas.com/J&T_wedding.html
        >
        > Carel
        > --

        Jook Leung Photography
        360VR Images - 360 degree Panoramic photography
        Web: http://360vr.com
        E-mail: jook@...
      • Mike Johnston
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006