Re: Whos watching pictosphere?

  • Aaron Spence
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2006
      I am now.

      I want to see the 64,000 pictos they've produced. I gather it's real
      estate work as who else has 64,000 VR's that we know of?

      Aaron.
    • jeffrey
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1 1:37 AM
        great, the return of ipix. buy expensive software with a license to
        make a fixed amount of photos (ok, 500 a month, probably enough)

        well i guess the real estate photographers can all celebrate now.

        Jeffrey

        -----

        Posted by: "hmmsomethingelse" hmmsomethingelse@... hmmsomethingelse
        Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:29 pm (PST)
        All to be revealed on 1st september
        http://www.pictosphere.com
      • Matthias Taugwalder
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1 1:44 AM
          I'm curious if real estate photographers will go back to what the know or
          make the change to high-resolution fullscreen VRs....

          Matthias

        • Bjørn K Nilssen
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1 2:01 AM
            On 1 Sep 2006 at 10:37, jeffrey wrote:

            > great, the return of ipix. buy expensive software with a license to
            > make a fixed amount of photos (ok, 500 a month, probably enough)
            >
            > well i guess the real estate photographers can all celebrate now.

            Except those who live here in Norway and don't work/freelance for c360 I guess ;)
            It was strange to see how they pointed at the Norwegian c360 company as one of the main
            reasons why the program was developed. They do have a strong presence here in Norway, and
            they seem to have a high throughput, but one of the largest virtual tour producers in
            Europe?

            --
            bk@... // Bjørn Kåre Nilssen http://bknilssen.no/
            Kristiansand, Norway