Whos watching pictosphere?

  • hmmsomethingelse
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31 2:26 PM
      All to be revealed on 1st september
      http://www.pictosphere.com
    • Aaron Spence
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31 3:11 PM
        I am now.

        I want to see the 64,000 pictos they've produced. I gather it's real
        estate work as who else has 64,000 VR's that we know of?

        Aaron.
      • jeffrey
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
          great, the return of ipix. buy expensive software with a license to
          make a fixed amount of photos (ok, 500 a month, probably enough)

          well i guess the real estate photographers can all celebrate now.

          Jeffrey

          -----

          Posted by: "hmmsomethingelse" hmmsomethingelse@... hmmsomethingelse
          Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:29 pm (PST)
          All to be revealed on 1st september
          http://www.pictosphere.com
        • Matthias Taugwalder
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
            I'm curious if real estate photographers will go back to what the know or
            make the change to high-resolution fullscreen VRs....

            Matthias

          • Bjørn K Nilssen
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
              On 1 Sep 2006 at 10:37, jeffrey wrote:

              > great, the return of ipix. buy expensive software with a license to
              > make a fixed amount of photos (ok, 500 a month, probably enough)
              >
              > well i guess the real estate photographers can all celebrate now.

              Except those who live here in Norway and don't work/freelance for c360 I guess ;)
              It was strange to see how they pointed at the Norwegian c360 company as one of the main
              reasons why the program was developed. They do have a strong presence here in Norway, and
              they seem to have a high throughput, but one of the largest virtual tour producers in
              Europe?

              --
              bk@... // Bjørn Kåre Nilssen http://bknilssen.no/
              Kristiansand, Norway