Re: AW: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Weird problems when opening RAW file in RAWShooter

  • Roger Howard
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31 10:13 AM
      On Aug 31, 2006, at 8:19 AM, Robert Eller wrote:

      > Hi guys,
      >

      > yes have discovered that this is the case and that since Adobe
      > bought RAW
      > shooter, essentials won't get any
      >
      > further updates. Ho hum. Still can use Canons DPP, upgrade my CS to
      > CS2
      > which was long overdue or buy
      >
      > Raw Shooter premium.

      You can also download the free DNG Converter, which is always up to
      date... you use it to convert your camera-specific RAW files to DNGs,
      which can be opened by any app with DNG support (including older
      versions of Photoshop which don't support your camera).

      Or, download Adobe Lightroom - it's in beta, and is an awesome RAW
      processor, and finally supports Windows along with Mac OSX.

      -R